At Eagle Animal Hospital we are happy to offer VetStreet’s Pet Portal. Pet Portal is a FREE and secure online access to your pet’s vaccine information, online pharmacy and pet store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All you need to get started is an e-mail address on file here at our hospital. If we already have your e-mail, you may have already received a welcome e-mail. If you missed it, it’s okay we can still get you started.
Visit our website at eagleanimalvet.com
- Click on the blue Pet Portal icon
- When Welcome to Pet Portals comes up choose, “Activate Now” and enter your email address
- Wait for Eagle Animal Hospital’s Pet Portal welcome email to come to your mailbox. This email contains a link (“I want Pet Portals today!”) that is active for 7 days.
- Click on the link and follow instructions
Now that you have Pet Portal, what can you do with it?
- Schedule appointments or review your pets past appointments and vaccine history
- Request medications and food to be picked up at our office
- E-mail us for questions, feedback, and to update your information
- Set up e-mail reminders for medications and preventatives
- Create Pet Notes and print health care instructions for petsitters or kennel staff
- Upload personal photos of your pet and share pet stories
- Purchase medications, prescription foods, preventatives and much more through our own online pharmacy (just click “Shop” on the toolbar)
- Also ask us how you can get a Pet ID Card and key chain tag
If you are having any trouble with the Pet Portal or if you have any questions, call us at 610-458-8789. We serve Chester Springs, Downingtown, Glenmoore, Exton and the surrounding area.
Written by Harriet Band, receptionist