Eagle Animal Hospital is aware of the vast amount of information available on the internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.
Lyme disease, anaplasmosis and other vector-borne diseases
Heartworms can lead to problems for both dogs and cats. Here you can learn more about the disease, symptoms, prevention and cure.
Leptospirosis is a contagious and potentially fatal disease. Learn more about why vaccination is key to prevention.
Cornell Feline Health Center
Is you pet on a prescription food?
- Royal Canin
- Hills's Science Diet
- Chewy.com Chewy.com has an array of prescription diets and medications that can be sent right to your door. Simply select what you're looking for then search us either by our hospital name or phone number. Chewy will then fax us a prescription request which our Doctor's will sign off on so the items can be shipped to you.
Are you looking for a new addition to the family?
- The American Society for the Provention of Cruelty to Animals The APSCA is a national leader in animal rescue and protection, working tirelessly to put an end to animal abuse and neglect.
Petfinder is an online searchable database of animals that need homes. It is also a directory of nearly 11,000 animal shelters and adoption organizations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- All 4 Paws Rescue
All 4 Paws Rescue is a non-profit, foster-based, all-breed, no-kill animal rescue based in Malvern, PA that offers rescue, rehabilitaion, and sanctuary to animals in need.
Your Pet is a part of the family, and becasue of that, many people consider getting a pet insurance policy. Pet insurance covers some, but not all, of your pet's health care costs. It's especially helpful if you encounter a large, unexpected expense that you might not be able to pay for otherwise. Every pet insurance policy is different, so make sure you spend time comparing policies so you know exactly what you're getting, and how much you'll have to pay out of pocket when emergencies arise. Below are some pet insurance companies that we recommend.
- Polite Paws Dog Training Polite Paws offers several behavior modifications/ training and photography Services in the Chester County area.
- Bark Busters Home Dog Training
Dog License Application
State law requires all dogs over 3 months of age to be licensed. licenses must be renewed yearly, but if you dog has a microchip they are eligable for the lifetime dog license.
Need to travel?
Do you need to travel but can't take your furry friend with you? Below is a list of boarding/daycare facilities that we recommend to take care of your pets and keep your mind at ease.
Rats, Hamsters, Rabbits
- Care and Breeding of Fancy Rats
- Fun things to do with your rat or other small friends